To continue your application, please read and agree to the below Terms and Conditions
then press the ‘sign up now’ button at the bottom of this page.
- The card is issued by and remains the property of Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies who reserve the right to decline issue or withdraw the card, account or points at any time, or to alter or amend the terms and conditions of how the scheme operates without giving notice. Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies may terminate the scheme at any time without notice and with no liability to the company.
- All participants in the card scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
- Your points are held in an account in your name and not on the card itself.
- The card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person to whom the card was issued.
- Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies.
- The card can only be used at designated outlets belonging to Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies. The card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
- The card scheme is only to be used by individuals. Corporate cards are available on application and subject to approval by Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies.
- Accounts that remain inactive for a period longer than twelve months may be removed from the scheme without notice and with no liability to Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies for unused points held on that account. This account will be marked as expired and you will be required to make a fresh application at which point your points will no longer be redeemable and this action will be taken as opt out and you will no longer receive any Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies marketing or promotional emails.
- All applicants will only be considered if applying from a registered Channel Island or UK postal address. Regrettably we are unable to accept applications from outside of the UK.
- To earn points you must present your card at or before the time you pay your bill. Points cannot be added after the bill has been paid.
- Points are earned on the sale of food and/or drink. Points will not be earned for the following (this list is not exhaustive):
- purchases made at vending machines
- payment of deposits (points will be given on the full sale value when the deposit is used)
- payments using Randalls Vouchers (points will be awarded when purchasing Randalls Vouchers purchased from our Managed Houses only)
- purchase of certain Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies promotional offers or discounted items
- points will not be awarded when the loyalty card is used in conjunction with a Randalls discount card or any other pre-arranged discount
- other items may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies.
- Points will be added to your account for each and every whole pound that you spend. The number of points to be added can be altered at the complete discretion of Randalls Limited.
- Redemption value of points is one point equates to one penny. Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies reserves the right to vary this rate at any time and without giving notice.
- Points will only be earned if the bill is settled in full on the day of your visit to our pub and restaurant. Consequently points will not be earned for bills on which credit is given and that are invoiced subsequently. Points will not be earned on accounts settled by cheque.
- To redeem points you must present your card at the time you pay your bill.
- Points can only be redeemed against purchases of food and/or drink at Randalls participating outlets.
- You may redeem some or all of the points in your account against your bill. If you do not redeem sufficient points to cover the entire value of the bill then you will need to settle the balance with another form of payment e.g. cash, debit card, credit card or valid Randalls Vouchers.
- Loyalty points will not be awarded or earned on parts of a transaction that is paid for with loyalty points.
- Should you lose your card you must inform Randalls Limited immediately in writing quoting your full name and date of birth at the address below using recorded delivery. Upon receipt of this notice we will issue a new card to the address held on file and your old card will be cancelled. Randalls Limited, PO Box 43, Clare Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE4 9NB, Channel Islands. You may also notify us by email providing your details to email@example.com the same email address you applied or signed up with.
- Randalls Limited shall not be liable for points that are redeemed between the time the card is lost and receipt of your confirmation in writing.
We will never release your details to companies outside Randalls Limited. Unless you have opted out, we may use your details to send you offers and information on things which might interest you. If at any time you would like us to stop doing this, please let us know in writing by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your details from our database.
Data Protection Statement
We would like to use the details from your application along with how you use your card to:
- understand your eating choices to improve our service and menus
- contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you
- manage the card and improve the way we operate the scheme. We will not share your details with anyone outside Randalls Businesses.
For the purposes of improving the service we offer we may use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals.
Randalls Limited policy is to minimize the risk of a data breach by using firewalls, passwords and networked hardware, as well as physical security to its premises. This means that personal data which is protected, confidential or sensitive is protected to ensure that reputational damage and to enable us to avoid reputational damage.
Randalls Limited and subsidiary companies Privacy Notice is available on:
By clicking ‘Sign up now’ you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the above T&C’s.