Indoor Play Area Safety Policy
Due to new government guidelines we have had to introduce an Indoor Play Area Safety Policy.
• 30 minute maximum play time.
• £1.50 for entry per child.
• A maximum of 10 children are allowed in the play area at one time.
• Between each 30 minute play time, the play area will be closed for 15 minutes for sanitisation before the next group is allowed in.
• Coloured hand stamps/bands will be used to ensure that the same 10 children are only to use the play area within the 30 minute time slot allocated.
Please note these guidelines may vary per outlet. For information please contact the outlets directly.