From Friday 2nd April 2021
- Table service in pubs can resume, with alcoholic drinks able to be consumed without a meal.
- Customers must eat & drink at a table but do not need to order or pay at the table.
- Food & drink must be ordered by 11pm, with closing times for outlets set at 11.30pm.
- No time limits will apply to dining or drinking, customers can stay at a table as long as they like.
- Face coverings will still be required apart from when seated at a table.
- The maximum number of people allowed to sit together in a pub or restaurant will remain capped at ten people and 2 metre distancing or screens will be needed between adjacent tables.
- Randalls Company policy is that all Front of House employees must wear a mask at all times.