As we have had to limit the number of tables to adhere to the strict guidelines we will be operating under limited capacity and expect to be busy, therefore booking is essential.
- As per the law, you will have to order food if you wish to consume any drinks at our outlets.
- Booking is essential please do not show up without a booking. To avoid disappointment please call us first to arrange.
- There is a 2m physical distancing queuing system in place and sanitiser stations.
- We have a strict ‘1 household per table’ policy and will not allow joining of tables or sitting at other tables. We know you want to socialise like normal and we hope to get there soon.
- Maximum number of people per table – 1 household per table, you can request a table next to another household.
- Debit and credit cards only. No cash payments will be accepted.
- If the weather is bad we are under no circumstances allowed to move you inside, most outlets however will have outdoor covered areas. Please wrap up warm or bring your own blanket because who knows what the weather will do.
- Toilets will be monitored 1 in 1 out basis.
- Please note all customers must be off the premise by 10pm.